Charge Hand/Road Worker
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Salary: GBP12 - 12 per Hour
Benefits: holiday and overtime
Job Ref: SW10000010A
Posted: 08/04/2021Apply Now
Are you an experienced Chargehand/Road Worker? Mon – Thurs 07.30 – 15.30 30 minute lunch and Fri 07.30 – 15.00, 30 min lunch
Do you have the following:
- HGV driving licence
- City and Guilds Winter service
- Streetworks Act
- Chapter 8 Traffic signing lighting and guarding
- CSCS card holder
If you have answered "Yes" then read on!
Does this sound like you? .....
- Experience and knowledge of Civil and Construction applications and practice techniques
- Sound working experience and knowledge of all groundwork applications.
- Demonstrable knowledge of participating in good practices in the following;
- CAT and Genny
- Asbestos Awareness Certificate
- Needlestick Awareness
- Abrasive Wheels
- Use of small tools and plant
- First response first aider
You will be supporting Swindon Borough Countil with the mending of roads all around the Swindon area using your knowledge and expertise to ensure a job well done!
To find out more about this immediately available temporary assignment then contact us NOW!
ROADWORKER OPPORTUNITIES ALSO AVAILABLE AT £9.60 PER HOUR - contact us NOW!Apply Now