Location: Bridport, Dorset, England
Salary: GBP18000 - 20000 per Annum
Job Ref: JC10/09/2020
Posted: 09/09/2020Apply Now
Smart Recruitment are seeking an experienced care coordinator to work for a healthcare firm that have been trading for 15 years in Bridport. They are a friendly team of people, who are committed to providing an exceptional service.
You will need to have the following knowledge / experience / skills:
- NVQ 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- Experience in the Domiciliary or other care provision - including an understanding of CQC regulations / KLOE’S
- Administration and office experience - MS Office knowledge/experience.
- A full clean driving licence & car are essential.
- Well-developed communication skills, including the ability to display empathy and understanding.
The role would involve the following type of work:
Weekly staff rostering to ensure care needs are suitably covered.
Working closely with the office team to implement care packages and identify needs.
Undertake client assessments and reviews, spot checks and to report to the registered manager.
Uphold CQC regulations to stay updated on any CQC regulations.
Providing excellent level of care standards, office duties, communications, admin.
Undertaking care calls (including the “on call phone”)
Apply today for more details.Apply Now