Honer ( with Grinding Experience) - Dayshift
Location: Wimborne Minster, Dorset, England
Salary: GBP15 - 15 per Hour
Benefits: 28 days holiday, pension, Free parking
Job Ref: Har0000049
Posted: 15/10/2019Apply Now
Are you an Experienced Honer? With Experience using Vertical and Horizontal Hone Machine Centres and Setting Aerospace Parts? Do you have Grinding Expereince??Then we want to hear from you!!!
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client for a Honing / Grinding Machinist based in Wimborne.
They are a successful market leading family run and owned company that are offering a stable career in their growing business.
As the ideal candidate, you would have experience in honing and grinding, experience using Vertical and Horizontal Hone Machine Centres and Setting Aerospace parts. You will also have the following skills:
- Produce components using manual cylindrical grinding and honing machines
- Provide day-to-day support for the grinding and honing section and ensure that manufactured parts conform to drawing
- Knowledge of Grinding and Honing applications, concepts, practices, and procedures
- Good mechanical aptitude and the ability to follow procedures
- High level of attention to detail required.
- Fluently speak, read, and write English.
- Solve problems and make decisions where there are clearly defined objectives and functional direction.
- Basic computer skills using MS Office products.
In return you will benefit from excellent opportunity to join a growing business at the forefront of its kind.
Salary - £14.50 per hour for 39 Hours per week – Day Shift plus Overtime Available.
This is for a permanent role with Immediate start for the right person.
If this is the role for you, Please submit your CV via this Job Board or Contact Smart Recruitment on 01305 230050.Apply Now